View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Other cemetaries... 
Sharp-Sighted Shooter of Substantially Separated Steels (but can't hear shit)

What I ride: CBR1000RR
Post Other cemetaries...
This place has been kinda dead...I blame silly season. But, what other forums do you guys spend dead time on?

Me? WERA and JKOwners.

There have been a host of others that I visit never in a while - Corvette forum, Jeep forum, CBR1000.US, trackday forums, gun forums, RV forums, et al...and some other time wasting sites - daily jigsaw and websudoku. I had to remove MahJong from my favorites...huge time sink.

Of course, I'll spend time researching stuff out of curiosity and venture into those areas fairly thoroughly - mostly related to my interests, even if only tangentially, to include boats, diving, outdoor gear, dirty bikes, DIY, architecture, diesels/towing... I'm a regular modern renaissance man. :D Shopping is usually the impetus for those journeys. Image search gets used quite a bit to assist with these ventures to nowhere.
A lot of times, I'm just bored and go wherever it leads - like my infrequent visits to YouTube. I swear I could go there looking for sound bites for Jeep exhausts and eventually end up lookin' at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8 :lol:

Whatcha got? Garage/shop sites, other equipment sites, prepping/self-reliance, basket weaving, social justice warrior-ing...fartcan Civics?
I don't do any facebook/twitter/instagram shit...nor will I.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:33 pm
Ride Red or ride nothing!

What I ride: '01 RC51 (street),'06 CBR1000RR (street),'01 RC51 (track)
Post Re: Other cemetaries...
pafoa.com. Not too much else. I stay off the Jeep forums. I get too many good ideas/bad for my finances ideas. Someday I'll get after the CJ in the back of my garage.

Lots of researching whatever my mind is occupied with at the moment.

I do use Facebook somewhat. I've narrowed down my friends list, some intentionally, some accidentally I suppose. I have most of the bullshit under control. I dropped out of a few groups that I once thought a good idea but later came to my senses. For example, a German Shepherd owners group with 100k+ members. I thought it would help me research good breeders. It's been quite awhile since I've looked around. Turns out you can't even discuss breeders in this private group. There was some good info there but on a whole I've never been part of a collective with such an overwhelming number of stupid people. I felt bad for some of these people's dogs. Now I belong to a Ruger Precision Rifle group, Sig group, several CZ groups and a long range shooting group. I follow things like BangSteel and of course bike racing news.

I tried Twitter for a total of about 30 minutes. I think I hit it right about the time all the libs and snowflakes were in a total uproar. I deleted my account. Maybe I'll try again later and prepare properly, or not.

Oh and lots of YouTube. You can find anything on YouTube.

'01 RC51 #896 (track)
'01 RC51 #158 (street)
'06 Big Ruckus (battle scooter)
'08 Rincon
In track day club limbo #171
California Superbike School corner marshal @ NJMP

"...and it all adds up"

Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Assholio Supremo

What I ride: Look over there ---------->
Brazzers, RedTube, Xvideos.. oh wait, what was the question?

Like Jarrod said, just usually forums if I'm trying to sell something or research something. The R6-forum makes me cringe. WERA was fun but I could spend too many hours there.

Not sure how I have no little free time in the off-season. I blame my wife for wanting to spend time together in the evenings.

'06 KTM XC-W 200 - braaap!
'14 Zuma 155 - Yeah, it's striped, too.
CCS Expert #128
EvolveGT coach #128

Thanks to my 2017 sponsors! METRIC DEVIL MOTO / PIRELLI TIRE | SCORPION | WOODCRAFT | VORTEX | PARTS CLUB | HAZARDOUS RACING
GET IT!!! http://www.richquinlan.com

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Sharp-Sighted Shooter of Substantially Separated Steels (but can't hear shit)

What I ride: CBR1000RR
:lol:

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]