KEYSTONE RIDERS
http://www.keystoneriders.com/forum/

Ebay, Craigslist, Etc
http://www.keystoneriders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=976
Page 1 of 3

Author:  dapucker1 [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

A place to post deals, dreams, etc that may be of interest to 'us'.
:apex:


I will start
A possible LQ/track day hauler (if you're comfortable with a 6.0):
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1759602264

One day, when I graduate from 24 hours of Lemons:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1474291988

Eskimo, this may work for the 'team':
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1651367578

Author:  Mentch171 [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:
A place to post deals, dreams, etc that may be of interest to 'us'.
:apex:


I will start:
A possible LQ/track day hauler (if you're comfortable with a 6.0)
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1759602264


That's a pretty good idea but I'd stay away from the 6.0. I know several people that have had BIG problems with them. I know what Rich will say, "of course they did, it's a Ford" :rich:

Author:  dapucker1 [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Mentch171 wrote:
I'd stay away from the 6.0. I know several people that have had BIG problems with them.
unfortunately, as do I. :banghead: Now that it has no emissions, arp hardware, and various reinforced bits, it's as durable as a 7.3.

Image

Author:  Eskimo [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:
Mentch171 wrote:
I'd stay away from the 6.0. I know several people that have had BIG problems with them.
unfortunately, as do I. :banghead: Now that it has no emissions, arp hardware, and various reinforced bits, it's as durable as a 7.3.


See? I didn't have to say a thing. :D

Author:  funfred [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Can you imagine having to pull the cab on that box chassis? I think a bullet would be more humane. :D

I think something like this would be Eskimo's target goal...scroll down.
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t= ... ler&page=4

Author:  Eskimo [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

funfred wrote:
I think something like this would be Eskimo's target goal...scroll down.
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t= ... ler&page=4



Yup, that's more along the lines.. but with bunk beds along the curbside wall to minimize the dude-on-dude spooning at night. Sorry, P-man :alright:

Author:  dapucker1 [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Eskimo wrote:
Yup, that's more along the lines..


i know you are leaning towards a pusher, but that Mercedes was certainly worthy the mention.

Image

Author:  Eskimo [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Oh yeah, that Class 8 style is actually what Nicole really wants, but there's just so much more storage, usable area, ride comfort, noise (lack of) in a Class A. If I was dragging around a big ass stacker 50,000 miles a year, that would be a different story.

That said, if just the right one fell in my lap, who knows. I do love how they look. We drove this badass SOB about 4 years ago and it was nice. Not too loud actually. It was $600k new in 2006, was for sale at $160k. The high-end coach market had taken a HUGE hit after 2009, and they were selling cheap (relatively speaking). Made by Kingsley coach (now defunct)

Attachment:
ext-01.jpg
ext-01.jpg [ 59.31 KiB | Viewed 4891 times ]

Author:  dapucker1 [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

That is beautiful. We snooped around a few of larger motorhomes at the large RV show in Hershey a few years back. Completely unnecessary for anything I could ever need, but boy do I Want! If memory serves correct, parts/repairs for the diesel pushers came in a tad reasonable.

Author:  Eskimo [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:
That is beautiful. We snooped around a few of larger motorhomes at the large RV show in Hershey a few years back. Completely unnecessary for anything I could ever need, but boy do I Want! If memory serves correct, parts/repairs for the diesel pushers came in a tad reasonable.


That's actually an area where the Class8's really come out ahead. They get serviced just like any big truck. There's always an upcharge for pusher's, because the techs have restricted room to work in, they have to go into the bedroom to get at the top of the engine, and have to stay clean because of it.

Author:  dapucker1 [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Lol shows you my knowledge of RV's, or, what we were told by the salesmen.

Not sure if this could be of use to anyone here:
http://allentown.craigslist.org/mpo/4867408248.html

Author:  dapucker1 [ Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Now here's a rape van I would own:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1507950403

Author:  Eskimo [ Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:


Cookie monster...

Author:  Mentch171 [ Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:


That's a NICE van except for that hideous blue interior. :wtf:

Author:  funfred [ Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

You'll poke her eye out, kid!
:D

Author:  Hammer [ Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

WOW!! that van just gave me a flashback to the 70's when shag carpet and custom vans were all the rage :lol: :lol:

Author:  dapucker1 [ Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

There's something magical about old aerospace
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1577254321

Author:  funfred [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

The Mad Max potential is huge...

Author:  Eskimo [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:
There's something magical about old aerospace
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1577254321


That would be :rockon: up on pillars near the treeline at your house...like it's taking off!

Author:  dapucker1 [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Eskimo wrote:
That would be :rockon: up on pillars near the treeline at your house...like it's taking off!


I've wanted to use part of a fuselage for a beer den, but OH Man... :toocool:

Author:  funfred [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

dapucker1 wrote:
Eskimo wrote:
That would be :rockon: up on pillars near the treeline at your house...like it's taking off!


I've wanted to use part of a fuselage for a beer den, but OH Man... :toocool:

Oh hell yes. First class accommodations...and a zip line out the door!
GERONIMOoooooo!!!

Hook it up to some sort of contraption to simulate a flak attack...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Eskimo [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

funfred wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8
:lol: :lol: :lol:


I fucking LOVE those videos...and this one is one of the best! :rockon: :banana: :rockon: :banana:

Author:  funfred [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Tankslapper? Deathwobble?
Oh, no.
Pucker's first-class bartender. Shaken, not stirred. lol

What the hell did he throw in there anyway? Looked like a hub of some sort.

Author:  Eskimo [ Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Yeah, something like that.. or a pipe coupler or some shit.

Author:  dapucker1 [ Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ebay, Craigslist, Etc

Honda EU3000is generator. His listing on Craigslist does not contain the proper information, nor pics, so that is probably why it is still available. I talked with him twice, but decided against it because I really should have something capable of 240v. Seems like a decent person, and he claims it was purchased for use in his RV, but wasn't used and has sat for several years. Bonus- he offered to deliver it to bloomsburg.

http://poconos.craigslist.org/tls/4803676380.html

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/